Sunday, March 4, 2012

Its the small things in life..

Lost another pound! I'm at 271 now. Woo hoo!
So today is Sunday, and the Pastor at my church named it "Celebration Sunday" meaning if you did give something up for 40 days, you can have it today only. Don't go crazy , and only if you feel like you can go back to giving it up on Monday. So I thought a lot about it and I decided to get a small sundae from sonic. It was just ice cream, hot fudge and nuts but I tell you what. When I put that first spoonful in my mouth, after no sugar for 13 days, I felt like I was eating the richest most delicious dessert in all the land! Best $2 spent!
I also made my self little goals. Like if workout everyday, I get something at the end of the week. Nothing big but, things I want. Like a trip to the beach, or going to pick strawberries. This week I was successful and got my reward today. A brand new cup!! I drink water allll the time. I love it! And I just got a new nice purse so I don't want any chance of leakage or spills in it. So my hubby bought me a "camelback cup" it's has a double wall so no condensation problems and you have to bite it a little to get the water to come out so no chance of spills. I know I'm a bit weird to be so excited about a cup but I'm usually so cheap so for me to own a nice $20 cup is a big deal. Here is a picture :)
K back to no sugar tomorrow.
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Back to work tomorrow.
Debbie out!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that reminds me I need to get me a bottle for water :) Good job on losing weight so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first reward will be nice new cute panties..... can't wait....even fat girls can feel sexy in cute panties!

    ReplyDelete