Friday, March 2, 2012

Short but VERY Sweet

Okay. So I'm still going strong 10 days no Bad sugars. But I've been wanting SOMETHING sweet. So I went to Jamba Juice. I looked at their menu and I just wasn't feeling like Orange or the regular smoothies. And then there is was.. on the right side of the menu. It said. "Chunky Strawberry Topper" 
It has Strawberries, Bananas, Nonfat Plain Yogurt (Contains Milk), Soymilk (Contains Soy), Fresh Bananas, Organic Pumpkin Flax Seed Granola (Contains Soy & Wheat), Peanut Butter (Contains Peanuts)
It was amazing!!! I think if that is in my life, I could live without Ice cream. Now, I did have to sacrifice some calories. 520 to be exact. But I think I might make this an every Friday treat. Who knows. 
For dinner I had the spirit of Martha Stewart come over me and I made a Braided Spaghetti stuffed bread. From scratch..ish. But it turned out good. Hubby loved it! 
  I hope you all out there have a great weekend!!
   Debbie OUT! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever had a "Green Monster." TOTALLY worth the @360 cals and completely healthy. I use 'em as meals and/or on days when I need a super-healthy snack to up my calorie intake (because it's low).

    ReplyDelete